As the weather gets colder, it can affect he epidermis and lead to a lack of suppleness. Due to the climate change and the changes in the environment the skin is more vulnerable to dryness with a rough, flaky texture lacking in elasticity and glow.
1. Refine, renew and rejuvenate with the help of natural AHA, BHA and Retinol.
2. Correct signs of sun exposure with the help of Arbutin, Kojic Acid and Vitamins C and B#.
3. Replenish essential moisture with vitamin E, Hyaluronic Acid, Kukui and Brazil Nut oils, boost the routine by adding a rich moisturizing serum before your night cream, this will supply the skin with the essential vitamins and antioxidants needed for a silky smooth and radiant texture.
4. Nourish and strengthen the epidermal barrier to avoid unwanted sensitivity; essential fatty acids will help maintain a balanced skin barrier function that will not be affected by harsh environmental factors such as low temperatures and cold winds.
5. SPF Daily, don’t skip SPF even on cloudy days.
Ref. HL Professional Skincare.